16 & 20 Blades Series
Gomadhi 16/20 Blade series rotary tiller is specially designed to operate in lower HP tractors. Its strong design makes this machine more Suitable for soil conditioning, weed control, seed bed preparation (in light soil) and puddling in small fields.
It required 18 – 24 HP tractor with 540 PTO RPM to operate.
- Used in small farms, fruit and vegetables, orchards, gardening and nurseries
Advantage & Features
- It is compatible for mini and lower HP tractor
- Can loosen & aerate soil 4 to 5 inches deep
- 4 blades per flange - available in L type blade
- Helical arrangement of the blades reduces load on the tractor which makes tillage fast and economical
- Sealed bearings prevent moisture/mud entry
|Model||Type||Dimension in mm
(L X W X H)
|Working Width||Tractor power||No. of Flanges||No. of Blades||PTO Input Speed||Side Transmission Drive||Rotor Shaft Speed||Size of Blades||Max. Working Depth||Rotor Tube Dia||Rotor Swing Dia||Hitching||Type of Blade||Weight in Kgs|
|AE 10C||Tractor PTO Operated Rotary Tillers||1006 x 630 x 875||760 mm||18-24 HP||4||16||540 RPM||Chain||218 RPM||84 x 7 mm||100-125 mm||60 mm||400 mm||CAT-I||“L" Type||168|
|AE 14C||1126 x 630 x 875||880 mm||5||20||185|
Note : Since product improvement is a continuous process, specification & details provided are subject to change without prior information.