Gomadhi Aqua series rotary tiller is specially developed for wetland, light and medium soil. Its designed to be light in weight but sturdy by structure which makes this series most suitable for wetlands. Its work very efficient and ensure saving time and fuel.
It required 30 – 60 HP tractor with 540 or 1000 PTO RPM to operate.
- It Can be used in Both Wet land and Dry Land Operation (Light & Medium Soil)
Advantage & Features
- Available in sizes 4, 5 and 6 Feet
- Solid construction
- Heavy duty spring loaded adjustable trailing board
- Side - Gear Drive
- Adjustable Lower Brackets
- Adjustable depth skid
- Can be used in Both Wet land and Dry Land Operation (Light & Medium Soil)
- Simple mechanism & low maintenance
- Heavy duty gear box (Single / Multi Speed) optional
|Model||Type||Dimension in mm
(L X W X H)
|Working Width||Tractor power||No. of Flanges||No. of Blades||PTO Input Speed||Side Transmission Drive||Rotor Shaft Speed||Size of Blades||Max. Working Depth||Rotor Tube Dia||Rotor Swing Dia||Hitching||Type of Blade||Weight in Kgs|
|AE15MSG||Tractor PTO Operated Rotary Tillers||1270 x 760 x 995||990 mm||30-40 HP||4||24||540/1000 RPM||Gear||234/264 RPM||84 x 7mm||100-125mm||90mm||455mm||CAT-II 3 Point Linkage||"L" Type||323|
|AE20MSG||1510 x 760 x 995||1270 mm||35-45 HP||5||30||344|
|AE40MSG||1740 x 760 x 995||1500 mm||40-50 HP||6||36||371|
|AE60MSG||1970 x 760 x 995||1730 mm||50-60 HP||7||42||398|
Note : Since product improvement is a continuous process, specification & details provided are subject to change without prior information.