- Used for erecting masts, poles, signs, fences and are increasingly used in tree-crop replanting programmes.
- Seedlings grown in planting bags in nurseries are transplanted into pre-bored holes, with speed and accuracy.
Advantage & Features
- Fastest method to dig holes
- It can dig holes up to diameter 6” to 36”
- Made for all types of soil
- Easy to transport
- Double auger spiral (above 9") for efficient soil displacement
- Spring loaded stabilizer bar ensures vertical penetration.
|Model||Type||Dimension in mm
(L X W X H)
|Auger Diameter in Inches||Tractor power||PTO Input Speed||Digger Weight||Max Depth of Hole||Auger Shaft Speed||Hitching|
|PHD||Tractor PTO Operated||2220 x 730 x 1260||6", 9", 12", 18", 24", 30", 36"||35 & Above HP||540 RPM||155 Kgs||900 mm||174 RPM||CAT-II 3 Point Linkage|
Note : Since product improvement is a continuous process, specification & details provided are subject to change without prior information.