Gomadhi Spading Machine is an ideal solution to the problem of deep soil tillage in tough conditions, they do not make hard pan (layer of compacted soil in depth), in fact they help eliminating it; they also improve the water circulation and the aeration of the soil.
It required 20 hp (4WD Must) – 65 hp (with 2.2 km speed- Creeper gear) tractor with 540 PTO RPM to operate.
FOR DEEP SOIL TILLAGE
It can be used in wet soils, hard soils and hillsides, it helps to eliminate the erosion of light soils as it leaves medium size clods after work.
Advantage & Features
- The soil is “worked” rather than simply turned over; this means that the root system of crops can still access the most fertile, surface layer.
- The clods lifted are an ideal size
- The soil is left perfectly level
- Typical horsepower requirements are modest
- Fuel consumption is significantly reduced
- The spading machines can operate in wet soil, where as other implements are unusable
- The physical-chemical structure of the soil is improved with the SPADING MACHINE so that yields increase
- Can be used in various soil types
- Smaller and larger machines possible
- Various working widths 80-180 cm (2.25'-6')
- Working depth 15-35 cm (6-12”)
- Pre lubricated sealed bearings are used
- Depth can be adjusted
|Model||Type||Dimension in mm
(L X W X H)
|Working Width||Tractor power||No. of Blades||PTO Input Speed||Rotor Shaft Speed||Max. Working Depth||Hitching||Weight in Kgs|
|SPD804||Tractor PTO Operated||808 x 1125 x 890||800 mm||18-24 HP (4WD must)||4||540 RPM||147, 167, 206 RPM||150-200 mm||CAT-I||245|
|SPD1606||1615 x 1320 x 1150||1600 mm||35-45 HP with Creeper Gear||6||167 RPM||250-300mm||CAT-II||510|
|SPD1808||1810 x 1320 x 1150||1800 mm||55-65 HP with Creeper Gear||8||620|
Note : Since product improvement is a continuous process, specification & details provided are subject to change without prior information.